Scholarship for 2017
We are excited to announce the scholarship for 2017. We are giving away 500$ to help support your field hockey team, your studies, or anything you need the money for! The applications requirements are contained in the application below. Please make sure to send all of your application documents to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE FIELD HOCKEY REVIEW SCHOLARSHIP
This webpage outlines the Terms and Conditions for all scholarships administered by Field Hockey Review. The applicant is expected to read these Terms and Conditions in their entirety before applying for the Field Hockey Review scholarship. When the applicant submits his/her application form to Field Hockey Review, he/she is accepting the Terms and Conditions and agrees to the requirements and conditions of the Field Hockey Review scholarship.
Field Hockey Review reserves the right to modify or cancel any statement in the program descriptions and information as it is listed on www.fieldhockeyreview.com without prior notice and accepts no responsibility for the consequences of such changes.
ACCEPTING THE SCHOLARSHIP
The applicant’s Field Hockey Review Scholarship offer letter outlines how to accept, reject or defer (in select cases only) the scholarship. If the applicant does not respond to the scholarship offer by the date outlined in the offer letter, his/her scholarship will be rescinded.
All correspondence during the application process will be sent to the via eletronic means. Applicants must provide the correct email address and inform Field Hockey Review of any subsequent changes in name or address details by submitting the information via email firstname.lastname@example.org
DISPERSAL OF FUNDS
The scholarship funds will be sent via PayPal transfer.It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide the necessary payment information in paypal upon agreeing to accept the Field Hockey Review Scholarship award offer. Field Hockey Review is not responsible for scholarship funds that are lost or stolen once the applicant has accepted the award offer.
CONDITIONS AND CRITERIA
- The applicant must be over the age of 15 by the time that he/she would receive the scholarship award.
- The applicant must have played in field hockey school team, intramural sport team, or club team outside of school. Any type of field hockey recreational team is applicable as well.
- Applicants must apply under their real name.
- The applicant must be a student at qualified high school or college/university.
- The Field Hockey Review Scholarship Commitee reserves the right to confirm the abroad program details and/or plans of any Field Hockey Review Scholarship recipient as described on the application form.
GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION
- If any part of applicant’s application process is found to be false, the scholarship will be rescinded.
- All awardees are expected to follow standards of conduct while representing Field Hockey Review as a scholarship recipient. Failure to do so may result in the revocation of the scholarship.
- Recipients who do not follow the above Conditions and Criteria may have their scholarship revoked.
- Termination may result in the applicant returning and/or repaying the full scholarship award to Field Hockey Review.
Applying for the Field Hockey Review Scholarship gives Field Hockey Review the right to publish an applicant’s name, university and original response for promotional purposes. Field Hockey Review also has the right to send email updates about the scholarship and its sponsors.
Field Hockey Review agrees to respect the privacy of the candidate’s personal information per application form submissions. The information that applicants provide regarding affiliation/personal details on the scholarship application is collected for the purpose of assessing the candidate’s eligibility to receive a scholarship. Other purposes of information collection include handling administrative matters relating to the candidate’s application, administration to the program, corresponding with the candidate, statistical analysis and compliance with legislative reporting requirements.